In addition to making a monetary donation, following are a number of other ways you can help in the fight against neuropathy:
● Order a copy of the DVD and POSTER and place it in your local library or medical library at a University.
● Order a copy of the DVD and POSTER and give to your doctor, physical therapist, nurse, mental health professional, hospital or other medical professional.
● Order a copy of the DVD and POSTER and give it to your infusion center.
● Order a copy of the DVD for your SUPPORT GROUP and show / discuss at a meeting.
* Encourage patients to put their story up on the website at the Neuropathy Journal or if you have a great speaker have the professional write an article for the Neuropathy Journal!
● Encourage support group members and others to submit questions from website or firstname.lastname@example.org and then share /discuss the answers at a support group meeting.
● Order a copy of the DVD for your family, relatives, friends, community, and support network.
How To Donate (Patient donations are our LIFE blood!)
Please consider a donation if you have been blessed by our mission. If you are on Medicaid or unemployed, we understand and do not expect a donation as you struggle to make ends meet and this is why we provide these services free to those who absolutely cannot afford to help.
Donate by Pay Pal: If you want to avoid the hassle of Post Office service, currency conversions, and writing a check, you may donate simply by way of a secure PayPal link using a credit card or PayPal account. To do this, please click the button below:
While it was promised years ago, we regret to report that we do not receive any funding or support from The Neuropathy Association.
Please consider becoming a sponsoring member of the NSN by a monthly recurring donation.
Donate by US Mail: Make check payable to: Network for Neuropathy Support, Inc., and mailed to 645 NE 19TH Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304.
All donations are acknowledged by letter. All donations are tax deductible. NSN has no paid employees and 75 cents of every dollar supports the direct mission to patients and the other 25 cents supports overhead / expense costs of the corporation and daily operation.